I typically make my own patterns...but when I stumbled upon this adorable playsuit pattern from Shwin & Shwin, I knew I had to try it out. I love how high the bottom romper piece goes; and with that little bit of a ruffling, my heart swoons.
If you dive into the link above, just know that you might have to improvise if a few steps are skipped. I didn't see the step where we actually sew the back bodice to the back bottom of the romper; but I fit it in. I also modified the back from using a zipper (all of the dresses I've sewn lately are with zippers) to a button closure (with a loop of elastic). I love the end result; and better yet, so does my little!
I've submitted this little romper and sissy's dress to the Girl Charlee Easter sewing contest. Be sure to check out Chirl Charlee's super cute line of fabric here.
#girlcharlee
#gcsewandwin






No comments:
Post a Comment